Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week 

 My thanksgiving week was so boring i did nothing but clean , do homework and sleep , well the sleeping part was the only good thing ooh and i went to sky zone which was so cool but the next day it wasn't as cool because my back and my neck were killing me, and then having to sit on a chair at the movie theaters was awful, but it was so worth it because the movie was great. Okay so maybe my wee wasn't that boring but it only started getting good thanksgiving day.The day of thanksgiving my family and i had a gathering, and so each person takes something. This year we went to my cousins house and we didn't have as much food as the past years but it was an okay amount. We had Ham, mash potato, pozole, and instead of turkey we had salmon. I kinda thought it was odd because i don't know who celebrates thanksgiving with no turkey i mean isn't  that the whole point of thanksgiving the turkey and ham and stuffing, we didn't even have stuffing so for me thanksgiving was kind of  disappointment. I do not think that i did any CTR things for thanksgiving break. I did my math homework with was like 5 pages but it was pretty easy i finished it yesterday (Sunday) i think that the only homework i didn't do was AP Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment