Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation 

  1. One thing that i liked about this class if that we learned how to make our own blog. 
  2. Things that in didn't like were that we has a lot of Student Success Statements but even though there were a lot , each one of them taught me something.
  3. More free time .
  4. A highlight for me in this class was the first time that we did an excel worksheet.
  5. I think i could have done a little bit better but yes, i think i did my very best in this class.
  6. I do read my life planning goals book once in a while.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because now i know that i can have a better life if i Choose The Right.
  8. How to make a blog because its super fun and easy as well.
  9. I will always remember that every time i would walk in the class Mr. Haymore would always be in a great mood with a smile on his face saying good morning to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment