Friday, December 4, 2015

Student Success Statement
The 3 Questions:
  1. Can people trust me to do whats right?
  2. Am i committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated? 
" If the answer is YES, there is no way you can fail."- Lou Holtz 

Can people trust me top do whats right? Yes people can trust me to do whats right because i think that i am a very trust worthy person. Am i committed to doing my very best? I believe that i am very committed to doing my absolute best because if i want to be someone in life i have to be committed to doing my absolute best all the time ,even though sometimes i get pretty lazy but i still try to do my very best. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated? Yes, i think i do treat people the way that i want to be treated. I feel like i 2 personality's, one when i am with my cousin and friends and the second one when i am new somewhere and people do not know me i would just be very very quiet but when i am with my cousin we laugh so much but we laugh about dumb things but still i really like my first personality because that means that i am very comfortable with them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment